End-of-life vehicles replacement program "Rabla"
The renewal program of the vehicle park for 2009
The persons, owners or inheritors of a functional vehicle matriculated in Romania aging for over 10 years, may benefit of the renewal Program of the vehicle park the so called RABLA Program. The used car owner receives the cassation amount of 3800 ron as a transfer into the account of the car dealer, considered to be a down-payment for purchasing a new car.
This year, the Ministry of the Environment and Sustainable Development wants to remove from traffic over 40,000 old cars. Due to the performance of the RABLA Program in 2008, the ministry is making available funds estimated to 120 millions lei.
For a period of three years since the program is on, the Executive succeeded to remove from the Romanian roads over 46,000 old cars.
The RABLA program objectives are the decrease of the pollution by taking out of use the cars over 10 years old and the accessibility increase when purchasing a new car for all social categories.
In order to benefit from this program, considering the large number of requests, we advise you to find a car dealer from whom you shall purchase the new car and then come to REMAT.
REMATHOLDING AND REMAT SUD ensure car transport services, from any area of Bucharest and around Bucharest. Orders at 021 334 47 66 or 0724 34 34 51.
Who can register in the program
In this program any person can register, fulfilling cumulatively the following conditions:
- The owner of the car:
- is the owner of a car (obtained by purchasing or inheritance) matriculated in Romania
- is having the domicile or residence in Romania
- is registered to a validated manufacturer part of the list of the validated manufacturers, for purchasing a new car
- The used car:
- must be matriculated in Romania
- shall include the following essential elements: the engine, the transmission, the rolling train, the metal body, the chassis, as well as the electronic equipments of management of the vehicle's functions and the catalyst device, if these have not been provided from the construction;
- to be functional;
- to be 10 years old or more from the manufacturing date.
Steps to be followed by the vehicle owners in order to attend to RABLA program
- Vehicle at least 10 years old
- The obtaining of the "note of accepting in the program" from a car dealer accepted / authorized by the MINISTRY OF THE ENVIRONMENT AND OF THE LASTING DEVELOPMENT (the list of authorized dealers can be found on www.afm.ro).
- The presentation of the owner/inheritor to the authorized valorizer for the certificate of destruction: S.C. REMAT BUCURESTI SUD S.A. having the address: 5 Sos. Berceni Fort, 4th district, Bucharest or S.C. REMATHOLDING CO S.R.L. to one of the following branches: Bucharest - 499 Sos. Chitilei, 1st district; Ploiesti - 231 Sos. Mihai Bravu, Prahova, with the following:
The presentation of the owner/the inheritor with the certificate of destruction and certificate of receiving - issued by S.C. Remat Bucuresti Sud S.A. or by S.C.Rematholding CO S.R.L - to the Financial Department (Local Fees and Taxes) for not paying car taxes anymore and to the Traffic Police for radiation.
owner / inheritor goes to the car dealer to end the transaction
- registration card (original + copy)
- identity card of the vehicle (original + copy)
- BI/CI (original + copy)
- Note of acceptance from an authorized dealer (original + copy)
REMAT BUCURESTI SUD
- Phone number: 004-021 436 16 43
- Fax: 004-012.436 37 76
- Mobile: 004-0723 289 986